So I have done a few things.
- I now own www.liexe.com (don't bother I have not linked it yet)
- I also own www.mydancecards.com (
having DNS issues between Google and Dotster at the moment but should have that fixed in a few daysFixed!).
- Planning for a cataloging suite (Liexe Library) has started
- Liexe Library will be built for iOS, macOS, and a website at first (if I get enough funding I will find an Android and Windows person eventually)
- I have created an Amazon Affiliate program to try to fund some of this (still not sure if subscription services, advertising, or an affiliate program is the best way to support these projects but let's see)
I still have a full-time job as a Director that I have no intention of slacking off on. But something tells me the lessons I learn from this will greatly enhance my ability to provide better features to the enterprise software suites I am currently making.